CoursesAutogenic Training Courses
Ian Ross has been running Autogenic Training (AT) courses at his old surgery, Rose Garden Medical Centre, Leith, Edinburgh, since 1994. . There is no charge for these courses.
In addition, he runs private one to one AT sessions from his home in Gullane, East Lothian.
For general enquiries and / or details about the above, please contact Ian Ross
Please note that if you are interested in an AT course, a place can only be booked for you following the one to one mutual assessment with Ian Ross.
Schedule for the Summer group course starting 7th June 2017
- Session 1: Wednesday, 7th June
- Session 2: Wednesday, 14th June
- Session 3: Wednesday, 21st June
- Session 4: Wednesday, 28th June
- Session 5: Wednesday, 5th July
- Session 6: Wednesday, 12th July
- Session 7: Wednesday, 19th July
- Session 8: Wednesday, 26th July
- Session 9: To be arranged [probably towards the end of September 2017]
Each Session starts at 6.00 p.m. and last for about two hour – i.e. to around 8.00 p.m.
Autogenic Training & Therapy
(Mill Lane Surgery)
Formerly know as: Rose Garden Medical Centre 4, Mill Lane, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6TL