CoursesAutogenic Training Courses
Ian Ross has been running Autogenic Training (AT) courses at his old surgery, Rose Garden Medical Centre, Leith, Edinburgh, since 1994. . There is no charge for these courses.
In addition, he runs private one to one AT sessions from his home in Gullane, East Lothian.
For general enquiries and / or details about the above, please contact Ian Ross
Please note that if you are interested in an AT course, a place can only be booked for you following the one to one mutual assessment with Ian Ross.
Autumn 2017 Group Course – Provisional Schedule
- Session 1 -Wednesday 18th October 6.00 p.m.
- Session 2 – Wednesday 25th October 6.00 p.m.
- Session 3 – Wednesday 1st November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 4 – Wednesday 8th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 5 – Wednesday 15th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 6 – Wednesday 22nd November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 7 – Wednesday 29th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 8 – Wednesday 6th December 6.00 p.m.
1X Follow up session – To be arranged [probably towards the end of January 2018]
Each Session lasts for about one hour and fifty minutes – finishing around 7.50 p.m.
Autogenic Training & Therapy
(Mill Lane Surgery)
Formerly know as: Rose Garden Medical Centre 4, Mill Lane, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6TL