Course ScheduleAutumn Courses 2017
Ian Ross has been running Autogenic Training (AT) courses at the Rose Garden Medical Centre, Leith, Edinburgh, since 1994. These are in addition to private one to one AT sessions from his home in Gullane, East Lothian.
For general enquiries and / or details about these courses and private one to one sessions, please contact Ian Ross
Please note that if you are interested in an AT course, a place can only be booked for you following the one to one mutual assessment with Ian Ross.
Autumn 2017 Group Course – Provisional Schedule
- Session 1 -Wednesday 18th October 6.00 p.m.
- Session 2 – Wednesday 25th October 6.00 p.m.
- Session 3 – Wednesday 1st November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 4 – Wednesday 8th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 5 – Wednesday 15th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 6 – Wednesday 22nd November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 7 – Wednesday 29th November 6.00 p.m.
- Session 8 – Wednesday 6th December 6.00 p.m.
1X Follow up session – To be arranged [probably towards the end of January 2018]
Each Session lasts for about one hour and fifty minutes – finishing around 7.50 p.m.
The Course Schedule can be downloaded BELOW
Autogenic Training & Therapy
(Mill Lane Surgery)
Formerly know as: Rose Garden Medical Centre 4, Mill Lane, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6TL